Storm Castle

I was the master of Storm Castle, said Nick. (p.32)

This book is about children's adventure in another world.When Nick is playing computer game with his friend, They falled into another world. There, They had many troubles but, They got over them.
After finishing adventure and they come back to home, Nick realized what they did in another world is written a book he wrote. So, at the end of this story, He said "I was the master of Storm Castle".


Roderick Hunt(1998). Storm Castle. Oxford Story Tree

コメント

  1. If you falled into this game, what would you play?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to play horror game in real world, for example goast game and zombie games.

      削除
  2. I'm afraid of falling into another world because I play games a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If you were to fall into a game world, Please tell me how about it was when you come back to real world.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

HENRY AND MUDGE in Puddle Trouble

WHITE DEATH