THE DOUBLE BASS MYSTERY

'I said perhaps someone's taken it', Frank said.(p.6)


I read 'THE DOUBLE BASS MYSTERY' This story is both mystery and love story. This story is advancing involving human relationships.
The contents is Main character Penny had his double bass stolen. And his manager died because he fell into the ground from a building. Then, looking for offender starts.
While I was reading, I was expecting who is offender. Moreover, the relationships in this story is very interesting. I had a good time while I was reading it.



Jeremy Harmer(2007). THE DOUBLE BASS MYSTERY. CAMBRIDGE English Readers.

コメント

  1. I love love story, because I don't have girl friend....

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You never have a girl friend.....
      However you can have girl friends at a same time.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Storm Castle

HENRY AND MUDGE in Puddle Trouble

The Elephant Man